Bardzo ważne informacje
GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data
Personal data is processed under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
1. The controller of the personal data is:
Instytut Strat Wojennych im. Jana Karskiego, based at ul. Tadeusza Rejtana 17, 02-616 Warsaw. The e-mail address is email@example.com.
2. The controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer. The Data Protection Officer’s contact details are:
Inspektor Ochrony Danych Instytut Strat Wojennych im. Jana Karskiego, based at ul. Tadeusza Rejtana 17, 02-616 Warszawa and the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We process the personal data you provide to provide services, handle requests, and respond to requests.
4. Categories of personal data may include these or other items of data: name, telephone number, e-mail address, address, or data dedicated to the process/service/project.
5. Your personal data may be transferred to entities that process personal data on the Data Protection Officer’s behalf, e.g. IT service providers.
6. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the legitimate interest of the Data Protection Officer unless you object to processing of your data.
7. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
8. You have the right to access the data we hold on you and the right: to rectify, erase, and restrict the processing of your data; of the data portability of your data; to object, or to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out under the consent you provide before withdrawing the consent.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e.: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw) if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection (consolidated text Dz. U. of 2018, item 1000) or the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016. (OJ.Urz.EU.L No.119, p.1);
10. The data you provide will not be subject to automated processing or profiling;
11. The data originates from the data subjects.
12. Your provision of personal data is voluntary.